Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Love of the Week #1 - New Car!!

I wanted to start a bit of a weekly thing, perhaps every Sunday, where I post about something in particular I have loved that week. This could be anything from a product, a make-up artist or their work, food or drink, a film or TV show, website, blogger, YouTuber, you get the picture.

It just so happens that this week I got something extra special. This will probably be the biggest and most awesome thing I post about in my Love of the Week series.


This is my beautiful new car and I am loving it. It's only my second car so saying goodbye to my little X-REC was hard but I am so happy with my new one.

The car is a Vauxhall Corsa Energy 1.4 in Lime Green. I adore this colour, the colour choice wasn't very extensive but this one stood out to me from day one. It's full of awesome gadgets which are going to take some getting used to compared to my old car which had a cassette player (how retro) through which I used a cassette adapter to play my iPod through.

I don't have a name for it yet, I don't know if to give it a name, my first car only got a name due to it's reg plate. Suggestions are welcome.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment