Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

A Bit Of A Blip

I'm not going to make this a long post, to put it bluntly I've been pretty crap and non committal with the whole blogging and vlogging thing. It's something I do enjoy but my head just hasn't been in the right place to be doing this lately.

For those of you who don't know, I have a health type blog too, although I don't really update that either. I may start to work on that more now though, maybe just a daily diary type thing as I feel it may help my current situation. Without going into masses of detail I have so much going on health wise right now this blog is really low on the list of priorities. If you want to check out my other blog click here.

I am going to have another crack at beauty blogging and videos. Make-up is my passion but I have lost my way a little. It was probably a bad time to start up something like this and I really hope those of you that do read this haven't lost interest. I promise things will improve :)

Thanks for all of your support. I'm approaching 2000 page views and although that doesn't sound like much it means a lot to me that people do read my posts.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment