Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

July Favourites

Today's post is just a very short one to say that my July Favourites video is now up here. Please click the link and go and check it out.

Admittedly it isn't the best quality video, I did actually end up filming this and my ELF haul three times, the first the light was far too bright on one side, there was too much noise filtering in from my loud mouth neighbour who spends all day shouting at her dog and I was so unused to filming after leaving it so long I was failing at speaking the English language successfully.

The second time I was so flustered from failing the first time that it was just an immediate fail.

The third and final time I just decided to film one evening, but unfortunately the lighting was terrible. I was aware that this would be the case but I was feeling much more confident about filming and I felt like if I didn't just take the plunge I would give up and never pick it back up again. Yes, the video quality is pretty shocking, but it's up, it's done, and the ELF haul will be just as bad, but I don't feel as daunted about filming another video in better conditions because I feel a little bit more comfortable being back in front of the camera again.

With that in mind please do take a look at the video as it would mean a lot to me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment