Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Big Soap & Glory Review

I wanted to try filming a video for a while but have always been really shy in front of the camera so I decided blogging was the way forward for me. However, the Soap & Glory Review would have been such a long review and I only wanted to do a quick overview of each product rather than go into huge detail about each that yesterday I bit the bullet and thought hey, it could be fun, and filmed my review instead of blogging it. The audio is a little quiet so you might have to turn up the volume a bit but if I decide I feel comfortable doing this a little more then I will learn how to fix all of that in future videos. If I spend anymore time learning to edit I might chicken out of uploading this. Hope you enjoy.

 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment