Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Mental Block & YouTube

I have been really struggling to write blog posts lately while I have been recovering from my surgeries. I have had severe cases of mental block when it comes to writing anything that makes any sense, perhaps due to the meds I have been on and also due to severe tiredness. The combination of my medication, having had two surgeries in less than five weeks and a pre-existing medical condition that already includes fatigue and cognitive issues as symptoms has left me unable to sit down and focus on what it is I have needed to say.

Which is why I took to making videos. I can just pick a moment where I am feeling focused and ramble away, and just edit out my stutterings and brain malfunctions later. I have four videos up on YouTube as we speak (please check them out here if you haven't already and subscribe) and one or two more pre-recorded and ready for editing. I still have a lot to learn and improve on but it's pretty fun to do =)

If you prefer to read blog posts then I should be posting regularly again soon, I have a whole list of short product reviews with photographs and swatches lined up, but things like monthly favourites, TAGS, extensive reviews and possibly tutorials will more than likely be made into videos now.

Please let me know if you enjoy reading my blog and watching my videos. I enjoy doing them and it's a fun project for me to occupy my mind with but it's even better when people tell me that they also enjoy the final result.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment