Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

My New L'Oreal Loves: Two Amazing Facial Cleansers!


I hadn't intended on writing a blog post this evening but a few days ago I picked up the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil. Alongside this I also picked up the Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. They are currently buy one get one free in Tesco until the 1st July and are priced at £7.99 and £4.99 respectively. 

I have used the Micellar Solution and immediately went out and bought two more on the offer as I thought they were really good and had the intention of blogging about them when I got through some more products on my list. It is basically a make-up remover and toner in one and is the most gentle but effective remover I have found on the high street. This has been likened to make-up artist favourite Bioderma Crealine H20 (currently not available in the UK, but I hear it is coming soon although probably only to online boutiques and will no doubt be pretty pricey). This is no good at removing waterproof mascara but everything else dissolves with ease leaving a fresh feeling face with little effort. Suitable for all skin types this contains no alcohol, no perfumes and is hypo-allergenic.

So why did I suddenly decide to blog this evening then? Well, I tried the 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil. This is a definite WOW moment. I have fallen in love with this stuff and despite being extremely poor until pay day I will be going out tomorrow to stock up whilst the offer is on. Just two to three pumps of this oil is all that is needed, massage onto dry skin and even into eyelashes (it didn't sting my eyes and removed my waterproof mascara like nothing else I have ever used). Then simply rinse away. I used a muslin cloth to rinse mine but any face cloth or just splashing water on your face will do. Right now I have the softest, cleanest feeling face with not a single trace of oily residue or tightness (which is my biggest issue with washing my face). As the name suggests, you could easily remove your make-up in 15 seconds with this stuff, maybe a little longer if waterproof mascara is involved, think how long it takes to find your baby wipes, let alone take your make-up off with them. So no excuses for not properly removing your make-up and night ladies (and gents)! This should be a staple in every bathroom and is suitable for all skin types.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment