Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Quick Valentine's Rose Nails

This is just a quick nail art I played around with yesterday before work. I went into this fully intending to take time over it but then realised I was running late so had to quickly finish it and dash into the shower hoping it wouldn't all smudge. Luckily it didn't but it has chipped a little whilst in work. I'm definitely going to attempt this and more nail art again but taking way more time over it. And I'm also gonna sort those cuticles out because they are pretty bad...


Products used:

17 Nail Extras Strengthening Base Coat
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in White on White
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Dance Baby
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Turned up Turquiose
Revlon Nail Enamel in Cherries in the Snow
Nail polish remover
Small flat nail art brush
Small thin nail art brush

No comments:

Post a Comment