Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Polka Dot Nails

I really should have taken the photograph of these straight after I did them rather than after a shift at work where I cleaned the entire department. But still chipping aside, I really like doing polka dot nails and they are really simple to do.
 

Left Hand                                                                                             Right Hand

Products Used:

China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Dance Baby
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Aquadelic
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in White On White
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Sweet Hook
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Coconut Kiss
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Sexy In The City
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Avalanche
Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish Fruities Nail Colour in Apricot Punch    
Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon
O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in I Vant To Be A-Lone Star
Homemade dotting tool

No comments:

Post a Comment