Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

A Little Update

I would have loved to have blogged more this last week. I've had plenty to talk about but unfortunately things have been a little tricky.

To begin, I'm writing this on my Kindle. My laptop hinges have taken a turn for the worse and it was becoming impossible to open without running the risk of snapping them completely. I have finally found somewhere that didn't want to charge me the earth to do half a job and so it is currently in pieces waiting for parts at a local laptop repair shop.

Secondly I haven't been too well. I'm aware that my only readers will more than likely be friends and family I have linked from Facebook so you will most likely be aware of my current and long term health issues. I am currently awaiting a couple of operations, one being for a very unhappy gall bladder which is giving me constant pain and is generally wearing me down. Alongside my M.E. and with the prescription meds I am on I seem to be managing very little some days. All of which accumulates to my lack of blog posting commitment.

I have however managed a fabulous day out to the Trafford Centre on one of my better days and made a couple of purchases as well as having been trying out a number of other products and services which I do intend to blog about in the very near future. If I can manage to find the patience to use my mum's super slow computer these may well be up before I get my laptop back. Failing that I do have an old laptop but it does have the rather unfortunate problem of a few missing keys...

So that's my little blog update. I hope you are enjoying the blog so far. It definitely needs work but once it starts to take shape I hope that a few people may enjoy taking a regular interest and it can be a place we can discuss all things make-up and beauty.

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment