Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

Oooh...

... First blog post. How exciting! 

Although let's be honest, I've written a billion of these before and just never hit the publish button. But I'm going to take the plunge this time...

Knowing where to start is tricky but I thought I might show a few of my most recent purchases and then perhaps once I've tried them out you can expect a couple of reviews and extra little piccies. Hmm sounds like a plan indeedy. 

I didn't go crazy with buying new products over recent weeks, after all Christmas wasn't that long ago. But this did mean sales, and I took advantage of a few items from the Illamasqua sale and also got drawn into buying a few other items from the main store. I also wanted to try out the new Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers and see what all the hype is about.


So here's a quick sneak peak at the products I bought over the last couple of weeks. Reviews and better pics will follow but in the photo above we have...

Illamasqua Medium Lip Pencil in Manic
Illamasqua Brow & Lash Gel
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Vice
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Stagnate
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow
MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette
MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette
Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Soft Brown
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocaliptic  
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Turned Up Turquoise
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Tempest
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Sexy in the City

So quite a short first post but I have a starting point now. Some of these I have had for a good few weeks so are ready for review, others I am still yet to try. Please feel free to comment with any product suggestions, blog suggestions, opinions and the like, but keep it nice as I'm totally new to this.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day. Bye for now xx


No comments:

Post a Comment