Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Forever21 Jewellery Haul


Hey there!

Something I haven't bought for a while is jewellery. A lot of my costume jewellery, while still very lovely, is quite dated in style. I also felt it would be nice to have a few statement pieces that can dress up an outfit.

I really like the Forever21 jewellery. I have visited the Trafford Centre store a few times and spent a long time looking at the accessory section but have never bought anything, I'm not sure why. Perhaps because they do a lot of gold. I was never into gold, but some of the newer jewellery that is available isn't as harsh or brassy looking. The prices are very reasonable and the quality looks pretty good. We shall see over time how long they actually last but I have faith.

So, not being able to go shopping in store, I put in an internet order. The items are shipped out from Holland and are delivered by UPS. You can track your package from start to finish, a relatively common thing these days but it's still something I like to be able to do. P&P was £3.95 or free with orders over £50.

I was very impressed with my items once they arrived. They look and feel very sturdy and I can't wait to start wearing them out. The only thing I will say is that the colours did vary slightly on a few of the items from the website but that is to be expected.  

I'm very happy with my order and thought I would share as Forever21 is relatively new to the UK and it's quite difficult to find a store. If you are interested in any of the products shown I will put links below or just head to the Forever21 UK website which can be found here.

xx

Items pictured above clockwise from top:
Rhinestone Rosette Necklace Cream/Gold £8.90
Sparkling Snowflake Studs Mint/Cream £3.90
Double Spiked Necklace Black/Gold £7.40
Bejeweled Faux Stone Earrings Purple/Gold £3.90
Braided Square Bib Necklace Pink/Gold £8.90 
(Unfortunately the last two items are already no longer available on the website, but there have been some new additions since I placed my order a few days ago so go take a look) 

No comments:

Post a Comment