Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

A Little Update & Changes

I have been getting a little stuck with my blog, sometimes due to feeling ill, but a lot of it is lack of inspiration. I haven't been getting out and about so much and if I have it has usually been for appointments or just nipping out to get my knee feeling more mobile so I haven't been wearing much make-up. When I have gone out I've suffered the consequences including collapsing in pain in the middle of Asda. Go me.

I've also been off work which means not earning much needed pennies so I haven't been able to buy as many products as normal, only replacing the things I needed to. So really, I haven't had much to talk about.

With this in mind I have decided not to restrict this blog to just make-up, beauty and fashion. It is going to stay the main focus but if I have a recipe, food, place, or anything that I have enjoyed or experienced that I want to share I will include it. I can't see why a little variety will offend anyone but if it doesn't work out I can just revert back to an exclusive beauty blog, but this blog isn't named Laura's Beauty Blog, it is Laura's Lovely Loves and I feel that I might as well just have a bit of fun with it.

I am going to enforce my commitment to the blog by attempting to post every day in August (it might not work out but I will post as much as I can), I'd also like to try and film a video for my YouTube channel and upload once a week.

Things you can expect from the future of my blog:
- The usual product reviews, tips, techniques, Glossybox unveilings
- Showcases of make-up artists and styles I like
- Recipes (including low calorie meals, baking recipes etc)
- Photos and reviews of places I have visited

If you have any ideas or requests for anything else you would like to see listed here please let me know.

Thanks for your continued support =)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment